- You should meet the Education Standards for CPT I/II or have already earned the CPT I/II Certification
- The Structural Dissociation of Personality Model.
- Ego States Theory
- Motivational systems Neuroaffective theory
- Assesing Dissociation
- Working with Dissociative Parts
- Treatment of Complex Trauma and Dissociative Disorders
- Treating Traumatic Memories with EMDR or Brainspotting
- Integration in the Phase 3 of Harman Trauma Treatment Model
Who is elegible
Been trained in at least one Trauma Processing Model ( EMDR, IFS, OEI, or Brainspotting) If you don’t have one of these trainings, you are not eligible for this certification.
Clinical Psychologist (LP, LCP, BSA, MSSA PsyD)
Marriage and Family Therapist ( LCMFT • LIMFT • LMFT )
Accepted Trainings for automatic certification
- Onno Van Der Hart Trainnings
- PESI Dissociation Trainings
- Treatment of Complex Trauma and Dissociative Disorders Janina Fisher Trainings
- Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivor
- IFS Level 2 or 3 Trainings.
If you are looking for Dissociation Training in 2022 we will offer the Treating Trauma-Related Dissociation: A Practical, Integrative Approach Seminar. Please request information at email@example.com . Limited seats. Completly online and ondemand.