- DSM-5® classification of trauma & stressor-related disorder • Developmental trauma; attachment-related trauma
- Assessment of psychological trauma including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Complex Trauma
- Assessment tools & scales
- Symptoms of trauma; comorbidities
- Phases of treatment Model (safety, stabilization, processing and re-integration)
- An overview of various treatment modalities with a review of the evidence base for each.
- Polyvagal Theory Introduction
- Current literature and research on the latest treatment modalities
- One Model of Trauma Specialized Treatment.
Who is elegible
Clinical Psychologist (LP, LCP, BSA, MSSA PsyD)
Counselor (LCMHC • LCP • LCPC • LMHC • LPC • LPCC • LPCMH)
Social Workers ( LCSW • LCSW-C • LICSW • LISW • LISW-CP • LMSW • LMSW-ACP • LSCSW)
Marriage and Family Therapist ( LCMFT • LIMFT • LMFT )
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Accepted Trainings for automatic certification
- Trauma Research Foundation
- Compassion Inquiry
- Payment of the Application Fee.
- Submit your info (you will receive it by email after your payment is processed)
- If we consider it necessary we will ask you to submit the following documentation:
- Copies of completion of training as outline in the Educational Standards
- Documentation of professional status in the form of one of the following:
- Licensed professional – a copy of your professional license or designation
- Graduate student – a copy of your unofficial transcript .
- Your Certification is Issued after verification between 48 – 72 labor hours.
If you already held a CPT-II Certification you will only need to provide your past certification number, update or confirm your data and your certification will be processed.
Note: If by any means your certification is not approved we will refund the payment done between 1-3 days after you receive the notice that your certification was not approved
If you have questions you can write us at email@example.com